This is a recurring theme on our blog. For some time ahead we are going to highlight selected parts of our new brochure (which you can find here).
In this post we will focus on: SK 800 HA2
The Nimo-KG tipping device SK 800 HA is used mainly in the food industry in order to tip stainless steel or plastic containers for low tipping heights onto tables, conveyors etc. This tipping device can be manufactured to suit barrels, pallet boxes or other fields of application. It can also be used in other industries such as chemical, pharmaceutical and engineering workshops. The tipping device is designed to comply with ergonomic demands to avoid elements of risk of injury to personnel and to make production more efficient.
• Meat and poultry
• Ready meals
• Fruit and vegetables
• Bakery products
• Other segments of the food industry
• And also suitable for other industries such as pharmaceutical industry
or chemical industry
• The unit is easily operated by one person from the side of the machine.
• The hydraulic power system is reliable and easily maintained.
• The framework is designed in a hygienic way and very easily washed off after each work shift.
• The control buttons are positioned so that the operator has a clear view over the tipping action as well as the entrance of the machine.
• The chute can be designed in different ways to fulfill a clean and safe tipping action.